Villa of the Full Moon
One of the larger retreats, the Villa of the Full Moon commands views over sister island Koh Nangyuan and the open ocean. Surrounded by a garden of frangipanis, this stylish hideaway is a serene seaside sanctuary.
- Floor Plan - 215 m2
- 2 Bedrooms - each with ensuite bathroom
- 2 Bathrooms with hot water showers
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining and Living area that features an oversized daybed; as well as a large decked terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen including cooking equipment, tableware, espresso machine, blender, microwave, toaster and a complimentary start-up supply of water, tea and coffee
- Private Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioners - In each Bedroom
- Fan systems - The open plan living area has fan systems and is also naturally cooled by breeze and elevation on the hillside
- Entertainment - Flat screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, iPod / iPhone Soundsystem Dock.
- WiFi - Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Security - Secure inbuilt safe box for valuables.
- Villa sleeps a maximum of 4 guests
- Not recommended for very small children.
- 3 Nights - Throughout the year
- 5 Nights - Christmas and New Year period only
- Our villas are solely self-catered accommodation, for more information on additional services provided, please refer to our Services page.
Parking & Villa Access
- Private parking is directly at the villa door.
- Our villas are non-smoking inside, however guests who wish to smoke can do so on the outdoor terrace.